Mandolin Licks and Tricks

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

About my first video

 I love  You Tube, I Could spend Hours just watching people play  Bluegrass music on it  or any music for that matters.
When I first started watching a few years ago, I could not get enough. Still can't. I look up   old songs that I like and I learn all kinds of cool  stuff from them. But what I found on some You tube videos is, Whoever is playing , is playing way to fast for me or anybody else to figure out every note.
So when I made my first video. I wanted to show you note for note what I was playing.
And I want to apologize to you that think my first video is way to fast, because looking at it  now  myself
 I agree, it is way to fast in some spots. But in my defence, I really never meant for it to be .if you have never watched it here is the link
http://youtu.be/9Wp6-UC8s6Q
 On the other hand if you back this video up a bunch of time and try to figure out what I'm doing. It will help train your ear and make it much easier the next time you trying and figure out a tune that the person might not be showing how to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks

#5


f style

f style
f style

samedaymusic